1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Almanac

Discussione in 'Power Metal' iniziata da Wakka, 24 Novembre 2017.

1. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Novembre 2017

Visto che è appena uscito il secondo disco e per non parlarne nella discussione dei Rage, c'apro il topic.
    Gruppo formato da Smolski (la VS nel logo sta proprio per Victor Smolski) dopo esser stato cacciato in malo modo dai Rage, ha alla voce le due coriste dei Lingua Mortis Orchestra, Andi Franck dei Brainstorm e David Readman dei Pink Cream 69, il resto del gruppo ha la mera funzione di supportare i cinque qua sopra.

Il primo album, Tsar è uscito a Marzo dell'anno scorso, streaming su spotify.

01. Tsar (lyric video)
    02. Self-Blinded Eyes (video)
    03. Darkness
    04. Hands Are Tied
    05. Children of the Future
    06. No More Shadows (lyric video)
    07. Nevermore
    08. Reign of Madness
    09. Flames of Fate

[​IMG]

A alessio73 piace questo elemento.
  2. jesse_pinkman

jesse_pinkman
    Expand Collapse
    Quando espande espande, ma è gallinaceo (cit.)

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Novembre 2017

Per me Tsar è stato uno dei migliori album del genere l'anno scorso. Quest'ultimo devo ascoltarlo per bene, ma come ho già detto nel topic Rage non mi ispirava molto l'appesantimento che si sentiva già nelle strofe di Losing my Mind (di cui però mi piace molto il ritornello).

In generale comunque mi sembra che meriterebbero un po' più di considerazione...

3. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Novembre 2017

Oggi invece è uscito il secondo disco, Kingslayer. Una delle due voci femminili ha lasciato, tanto nei live ce n'era solo una dove fra l'altro ha parti più corpose rispetto all'album, fuori anche il tastierista e Smolski ha suonato le parti di tatiera ed orchestrali dell'album (visto che l'orchestra suona uguale mi viene il dubbio nel primo le avesse fatte ugualmente lui), sostituiti anche bassista e batterista. Qua l'album in streaming su spotify.

01. Regicide
    02. Children of the Sacred Path (video live)
    03. Guilty as Charged
    04. Hail to the King (lyric video)
    05. Losing My Mind (video)
    06. Kingslayer
    07. Kingdom of the Blind
    08. Headstrong
    09. Last Farewell
    10. Red Flag

[​IMG]

Questo il sito ufficiale, questo invece facebook.

4. Tarotman

Tarotman
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

27 Novembre 2017

Senza infamia e senza lode...

5. jesse_pinkman

jesse_pinkman
    Expand Collapse
    Quando espande espande, ma è gallinaceo (cit.)

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Novembre 2017

In effetti il precedente mi aveva preso di più :/ non so cosa manchi di preciso, forse come per i Rage valeva la pena prendersi un po' di tempo in più?
    Ad esempio non ho trovato un brano che mi piaccia quanto questo:

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

16 Gennaio 2018

Andy B. Franck is leaving Almanac!

After nothing less than three exciting and very interesting years in Almanac, playing several tours and festivals in Europe, I decided to leave Almanac. The project started with much promise and pleasure, but due to remaining private time-schedule problems I think it’s time for me to move on, not to stand in their way. So I’d like to thank all the bandmates very much for a great time and wish’em nothing but joy, health and success for all their upcoming plans in the future!

To those who became friends of mine and supported me over the years and to all metalheads around the planet, THANK YOU so much: you’re amazing… YOU ARE THE BEST! See you soon, stay wild and metal up your ass!

Cheers

Andy B. Franck

7. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

12 Luglio 2018

Hi everybody, we are happy to introduce Patrick Sühl to you as our new band member! Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts David is not able to join us on our Asia Tour.
    As an Almanac fan right from the beginning Patrick now takes over all male voices with his metal-power.

Patrick: „When Victor called me I didn’t have to think for one minute. Do I want to sing in a band with such incredible compositions and musicianship?! Well, of course! Tsar and Kingslayer had their fair amount of airtime in my car‘s stereo and I’m very much looking forward to touring and creating more extraordinary music with this band. See you guys on the road!“

[​IMG]

8. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Novembre 2019

ALMANAC announce new album "Rush Of Death"!

Victor Smolski's ALMANAC are pleased to announce the next piece of big news for the band – that their third studio album "Rush Of Death" will be released on 06.03.2020 via Nuclear Blast. The epic cover artwork has also been revealed today.

Victor has made a statement regarding the news,
    "The new ALMANAC line-up has been working out very well indeed, and following on from our latest headliner tour and festival run in Germany, the Czech Republic, Russia and Korea, it seemed the perfect time to enter the studio. I spent a lot of time on the song writing and I contemplated a lot on what has influenced my style throughout my thirty plus year career. There’s the hard riffing in tracks like "Unity" and "Soundchaser" of RAGE, bombastic orchestration in "Suite Lingua Mortis", plus the versatile vocal parts and crazy solos in Lingua Mortis Orchestra. You can find all these influences on the new ALMANAC album "Rush Of Death", which some people might find surprisingly heavy. It is a very guitar-intensive record which consists of two parts: one half with energetic metal songs without orchestration, and the other half (no less harder!) contains an epic "Suite Lingua Mortis Part 2" recorded with the same symphony orchestra as the original Part 1 of "Speak Of The Dead" by RAGE. Album guests Frank Beck of GAMMA RAY and Marcel Junker have enriched the vocals with their versatile range of singing. Lyrically, we’ve remained true to ourselves and have researched the history thoroughly. As an adrenaline junkie, I found that the theme of “gladiators” has tied in very well with the songs, but this time, we transferred the issue to the present - portraying racing drivers as modern gladiators. I’m very familiar with the dangers of being behind the steering wheel: with eleven 24 hour Nürburgring races under my belt, including various victories, but also fails, I have already fought many hard fights. We as a band also took ourselves to the limit in the studio, staying true to the motto: "pedal to the metal!"

[​IMG]

9. Legend

Legend
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Novembre 2019

Ascolterò anche questo, ma il primo era un disco inutile...

A Tarotman piace questo elemento.
  10. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Gennaio 2020

11. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti: