1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Dark Moor

Discussione in 'Power Metal' iniziata da -Wicker Man-, 5 Gennaio 2006.

1. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

25 Giugno 2015

Dal loro facebook

INTERVIEW WITH ALFRED ROMERO
    Dark Moor have been interviewed by musical journalist Bruno Molina right before their upcoming visit to the recording studio.

Getting into a new studio work, how do you expect to deal with this new record regarding your vocals? Can we expect a new evolution on the new songs?

Hi! Well, for this new work my vocal lines will go after the last two records. I use a range in which I'm able to perform with more passion

I would like to know how your voice has been adjusting from the very first cd's of the band, up to date. Which are the records in which you had more trouble performing? And the ones you enjoyed the most?

As you might know, in my first album with the band the vocal lines were written thinking of a female tessitura, and because of this and my lack of experience this record was the hardest. Album after album the vocal melodies have been evolving to a mid range in which I feel more comfy. The ones I enjoyed the most have been the last two, no doubt whatsoever, Ancestral Romance and Ars Musica. I already got much more experience doing both live and studio performings and I was pretty comfortable.

Tell us about what subjects the new album is going to be based on.

Well. I can't tell you yet but it is gonna be pretty surprising!

Is there gonna be any song sung in Spanish, like you have been doing in the last times? We are getting used to them!

Nope, there is not going to be a song in Spanish in this record because we fell it would not match with the themes. But it is something we don't reject doing again in the future.

Do you thing the themes are going to be some sort of continuation regarding what you have been doing lately? Or will we find new concepts on this new opus?

There is not going to be a story line for the whole record, if that's what you mean, but certainly there will be a general subject that will encompass a series of related concepts in most of the songs.

Can you tell us which have been the best moments being with the band?

I stick to when we first toured Mexico and Japan. The reception was amazing.

I understand you are going to shoot a new videoclip in order to support the release. What do you expect to see captured on it?

I leave that to the brilliant minds of our friends from El Ojo Mecánico, because I am always amazed by their ideas.

Regarding the new material, is it possible that we find any bonuses or futures special editions?

Yep, that's pretty much posible ;P

I know it is a bit early to talk about it, but I guess you are getting ready for the new tour, is there any place in particular that you would like to hit for the first time?

Personally I am really looking forward to assault the States. I know we have a small but growing crowd of followers. With our previous album we increased our sales and got great feedback from there.

Last but not least, tell us about what you would like to achieve with the band in a near future.

Honestly I would love to reach a status in which we could do more tours and work full time for the band. Not having to need another job to pay the bills, because it is a big pain in the ass for all of us to get days off work in order to record or tour. I dream about be able to give out the best of us, not having any other priorities because sometimes it is great trouble to match all our schedules.

2. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

15 Settembre 2015

[​IMG]

3. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Settembre 2015

DARK MOOR are pleased to announce the release of their new upcoming tenth album “Project X”!!

The album will be released worldwide on November 6th, 2015 and will be available in a standard and double digipack edition, this last one including 5 bonus tracks consisting of some outstanding remakes of songs taken from the band’s first albums.
    Tracklist as follows:

Tracklist Standard Edition

1. November 3023
    2. Abduction
    3. Beyond The Stars
    4. Conspiracy Revealed
    5. I Want To Believe
    6. Bon Voyage!
    7. The Existence
    8. Imperial Earth
    9. Gabriel
    10. There's Something In The Skies

Bonus Tracks (Double Digipack Edition)

1. In The Heart Of Stone
    2. Maid Of Orleans
    3. Nevermore
    4. A New World
    5. Somewhere In Dreams

‘Project X’ was produced by Luigi Stefanini (Rhapsody Of Fire, Labyrinth, Vision Divine) and Enrik Garcia.

The beautiful cover artwork was handled by Gyula Havancsák (Stratovarius, Grave Digger, Destruction, Annihilator).
    3 videos are in the works and will be released soon.

Follow www.scarletrecords.it and www.dark-moor.com for all the updates.

[​IMG]

4. Manthas

Manthas
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Settembre 2015

Che gruppo! Primi tre dischi da paura, specialmente il secondo.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk

5. Metal Thunder

Metal Thunder
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

Artwork abbastanza schifoso... preferisco i primi lavori con la vecchia cantante... mi pare che ultimamente vogliano scimmiottare (senza riuscirci)
    i Kamelot...

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

A parte che sono i Kamelot a scimmiottare i Kamelot, musicalmente non hanno nulla di simile.

7. Metal Thunder

Metal Thunder
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

I Kamelot fanno bene il loro sporco lavoro, anzi adesso li preferisco perchè dal vivo hanno un cantante affidabile...
    i Dark Moor hanno iniziato scimmiottando i nostri Rhapsdoy con o senza Fire passando per i Kamelot... e aggiundendo
    stronzate che non cambiano la sostanza....

8. Manthas

Manthas
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

Sì, ma prima c'era da sentirsi onorati ad essere scimmiottati da loro.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk

9. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

Le stronzaate semai son quelle che scrivi te, non hanno nulla a che fare neppure coi Rhapsody.

A Manthas piace questo elemento.
  10. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

Snapshot dal prossimo video.

[​IMG]

11. Metal Thunder

Metal Thunder
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Settembre 2015

No non fare così oh mio babbino caro!!.... ma cosa hai al posto delle orecchie??? ok non te li tocco più
    tuoi originalissimi Dark Moor....

12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

6 Ottobre 2015

Altro snapshot:

[​IMG]

13. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Ottobre 2015

14. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

13 Ottobre 2015

We are happy to announce that Dani Fernandez, former Dark Moor member, from Beyond the Sea and Autumnal albums, returns to the band as bass.
    Welcome back!!

[​IMG]

15. requiemscript

requiemscript
    Expand Collapse
    Bradipandoom (cit.)

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

13 Ottobre 2015

Ho provato ad ascoltare Gabriel. Orribile. Se la qualità dell' album sarà questa, mi sa che il capitombolo iniziato con Ars musica continuerà in peggio.

Condividi questa Pagina