1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Edenbridge

Discussione in 'Power Metal' iniziata da maxthecat, 4 Aprile 2008.

?

I vostri album preferiti?

1. Arcana

27,8%
  2. Aphelion

22,2%
  3. Shine

22,2%
  4. The Grand Design

11,1%
  5. MyEarthDreeam

55,6%
Sono ammessi Voti Multipli.
  1. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

1 Giugno 2016

EDENBRIDGE will enter the studio in June to record their 9th full length album „THE GREAT MOMENTUM“. The album will be released by Steamhammer/SPV in February 2017!

[​IMG]

Lanvall: „A full year of songwriting and arranging lies past me and I am really looking forward to the actual start of the recordings now. After the quiet and melancholic debut „Everflow“ of the acoustic project VOICIANO and the huge 6 DVD documentation „A Decade And A Half..The History So far“ about the first 15 years of EDENBRIDGE, it was time to focus on new, symphonic and bombastic sound territories again!

I am extremely happy with the new songs, cause they continue our trademark style on one hand, but integrate a lot of new facets in our sound on the other. The music seems to be heavier than on our predecessor „The Bonding“ and the orchestra parts and chorusses are even more concise and bombastic than in the past!

„The Great Momentum“ for me, transports everything that EDENBRIDGE stands for in the year 2016. This goes from the short, sentimental ballad „Only A Whiff Of Life“ to the monumental 12 minutes longtrack „The Greatest Gift Of All“.

Furthermore Sabine and I co-worked on 5 of 9 lyrics. We started this creative process on our acoustic project VOICIANO and I believe that songs like „A Turnaround In Art“, „The Die Is Not Cast“ and „Return To Grace“ are wonderful witnesses!“

Sabine: „Our new creations show, that we had no standstill, although the frequency of our album releases has larger intervals than in the past. It simply takes time to let such a sophisticated production grow and EDENBRIDGE stands for quality and not quantity!

Our co-working process on the lyrics was absolutely amazing again as already mentioned. Lanvall and I are highly complementing one another and the result is profound and hopfully inspiring again for libertines, like we are!

I still feel constant development in my voice although I relatively don´t sing that much in rest periods. Still I am working on expression and dynamics and to record a new album is motivating me even more to discover and allow new nuances in my voice. All in all I can just say: a lot of things happened in our lives and this can be heard and felt on our new album!“

In the course of the album recordings, EDENBRIDGE start a big new crowdfunding campaign again. You can become part of the new album more extensive than ever!

Lanvall: „We made unbelievably great experiences with our loyal and wonderful fans around the world during the last years! Therefore we wanna offer our fans plenty of new options to become part of the new album to gain a win/win situation for both of us! This goes from normal name sponsoring to personal dedications, handwritten lyric sheets and guitar tabs, a personal telephone call to larger packages. Come to England to visit me in the studio during the mix and have a listen to the album long before its release. Come to our hometown Linz (Austria) and have an exclusive dinner with us. Spend a whole sightseeing day with Sabine and me in Vienna, where we guide you through this great city. Book your own personal acoustic gig or become „Executive Producer“ of the new album!!!

Qua o qua per il crowdfunding.

2. maxthecat

maxthecat
    Expand Collapse
    The Great Oracle

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

1 Giugno 2016

Come s'è inchiattata Sabine..... Lanvall è sempre uguale.... vabè.... dico quello che vedo.... poi sta storia che cercano finanziatori a me piace poco.... sinceramente....

3. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

18 Giugno 2016

Fare crowdfunding è la nuova frontiera dell' autofinanziamento, peccato ci siano etichette che a campagna conclusa successivamente ti ristampano l'album, così saltano tutta la spesa di produzione cd. Sinceramente non mi piace quando succede sta cosa, manda a puttane tutta l'idea dietro all'autofinanziamento dei fan e si arricchiscono ancora di più dietro le spalle dei gruppi, che a quanto pare accettano la cosa di buon grado. Poi i prezzi chiesti per le "ricompense" di questo cd sono completamente fuori mercato, con Vociano potevano avere un perchè, qua no.

4. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Agosto 2016

JOHANNES JUNGREITHMEIER NEW DRUMMER! BASS PLAYER WANTED!

MAX POINTNER has decided to leave EDENBRIDGE after 9 years due to professional and private obligations. EDENBRIDGE wishes Max all the best for his future!

The new drummer is called JOHANNES JUNGREITHMEIER and already recorded the new studio album „THE GREAT MOMENTUM“ in unbelievable 9 hours! Johannes is also drummer of the death metal band THIRDMOON amongst others. Welcome Johannes!

Lanvall: „As Max told us his decision to leave Edenbridge short before the recordings of the new album, Johannes was my first contact. As he´s been playing in Thirdmoon with Dominik, a first meeting was arranged at short hand, though we haven´t known each other personally. It clicked immediately and we share a lot in common. As Johannes comes from the technical death metal corner, I knew immediately he would cover everything from the musical aspect. Therefore the recordings went phenomenally. Johannes nailed his drum tracks in unbelievable 9 hours on hard disc. We haven´t had such relaxed recordings like this time and this gave a real push of energy for the whole production!“

Johannes: „I highly liked the new song material instantly and the vibes between us all were instantly there. After a longer period of respite, if I can balance 4 bands, it was the major factor to join the band. I am highly looking forward to our time together.“

EDENBRIDGE also decided to part ways with bass player WOLFGANG ROTHBAUER and are therefore searching for a new bass player. Please send your application with picture and curriculum vitae to [email protected]

[​IMG]

5. Mordred87

Mordred87
    Expand Collapse
    The Pumpkin King

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Agosto 2016

una di quelle band che non mi hanno mai conquistato seppur il genere mi piace molto e hanno tutte le caratteristiche che mi piacciono nella loro musica. Oggi ho venduto anche shine tra i dischi loro che avevo. Non mi ha mai preso. L'unico disco loro che ancora conservo e arcana che reputo abbastanza buono

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Agosto 2016

Di imperdibili hanno fatto solo The Grand Design e MyEarthDream, il resto puoi tranquillamente evitarlo.

7. maxthecat

maxthecat
    Expand Collapse
    The Great Oracle

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

23 Agosto 2016

MyEarthDream probabilmente rimane il miglior album ma a me Shine non dispiace anche se ce sono 2-3 fillers

8. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Settembre 2016

RECORDINGS FINISHED! CROWDFUNDING STILL ON FOR LIMITED TIME!

The recordings of the new studio album "The Great Momentum" are finished! After a short production break, it´s now about pre-mixing the orchestra, before the mix will start on October 28 in Thin Ice Studios (England) with Karl Groom (Threshold)!

The crowdfunding campaign for our new album "THE GREAT MOMENTUM" is still on for some limited time. Get your name into the booklet of the album and become a sponsor and thus part of the album now!!!

The studio package can only be ordered until October 15!!!

Here you can find all details to the crowdfunding campaign of our new album!
    www.edenbridgefanclub.org

9. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

2 Dicembre 2016

Cover Artwork, Tracklist, Album Info, Crowdfunding ending in 2 days!

Here is the cover artwork of our new album "THE GREAT MOMENTUM", a co-production by Anthony Clarkson and drummer Johannes Jungreithmeier.

1. SHIANTARA (5:51)
    2. THE DIE IS NOT CAST (5:14)
    3. THE MOMENT IS NOW (4:23)
    4. UNTIL THE END OF TIME (4:35)
    5. THE VISITOR (5:53)
    6. RETURN TO GRACE (5.13)
    7. ONLY A WHIFF OF LIFE (3:45)
    8. A TURNAROUND IN ART (7:30)
    9. THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL (12:16)

The album will be released worldwide on Feburary 17, 2017 by Steamhammer/SPV as 2CD digipack, 180g gatefold colored double vinyl, download, stream and as a boxset, limited to 500 copies including 2CD digipack, double vinyl, signed autograph card, mousepad, A1 poster, button, sticker and patch!

Our crowdfunding campaign for the new album "THE GREAT MOMENTUM" is terminating in 2 days, on December 4 midnight. This is your final chance to get your name into the booklet of the album and become a sponsor and thus part of the album now!!!

You can find all details to the crowdfunding campaign of our new album here:
    www.edenbridgefanclub.org

[​IMG]

A alessio73 piace questo elemento.
  10. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

16 Dicembre 2016

11. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Gennaio 2017

Dimenticai di postarlo, trailer dell'album.

12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Febbraio 2017

Video di The time is now.

13. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

19 Febbraio 2017

Ascoltato, le canzoni migliori sono quelle che sembrano venir fuori da The gran design e Myearthdream, suonate però come se fossero in The bonding.
    Shiantara ha una intro di trenta secondi in più rispetto al video.
    The die is not cast buona la parte orchestrale ed i cori.
    The moment is not completa il trio iniziale delle canzoni buone, han fatto bene nella scelta delle canzoni per i video.
    Until the end of time è la versione risuonata dall'album Voiciano.
    The visitor buona traccia, niente di troppo entusiasmante o negativo.
    Return to grace live andrebbe bene da fare dopo Fallen from grace (ovviamente), finalmente si ritorna ad una canzone veloce.
    Only a whiff of life la ballad dell'album, niente di entusiasmante, da questa compresa in poi comincia la parte più noiosa del cd.
    A turnaround of time, assolo abbastanza inutile, l'avrei accorciata di molto, è una finta ballad abbastanza soporifera unita male.
    The greatest gift of all, altra canzone inutilmente lunga, prima d'arrivare alla parte orchestrale che porta alla parte migliore della canzone ci vogliono cinque minuti, viene allungata e finalmente si arriva a sette minuti e mezzo, una paio di munuti buoni peccato che poi si ritorni alla parte lenta.

14. Rhadamanthys

Rhadamanthys
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

19 Febbraio 2017

A breve arriva la review!

A maxthecat piace questo elemento.
  15. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

2 Agosto 2017

Su facebook han appena scritto di aver finito la prima canzone per il nuovo album.

Condividi questa Pagina