1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Edenbridge

Discussione in 'Power Metal' iniziata da maxthecat, 4 Aprile 2008.

?

I vostri album preferiti?

1. Arcana

27,8%
  2. Aphelion

22,2%
  3. Shine

22,2%
  4. The Grand Design

11,1%
  5. MyEarthDreeam

55,6%
Sono ammessi Voti Multipli.
  1. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

13 Febbraio 2019

NEW ALBUM "DYNAMIND", NEW CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!

EDENBRIDGE will release their new, 10th studio album "DYNAMIND" in 2019 and are currently inmidst the recordings.

Lanvall:"The whole songwriting process for the new album took around 18 months and I soon realized, that we could bring the band sound to a new level. Our trademark sound of course is still there, nevertheless we have numerous interesting experiments on the album, where we explore new shores. Let it be the irish sounding song "ON THE OTHER SIDE", the half-ballad "TAUERNGOLD" with its doom elements, or the 12 minutes epic longtrack "THE LAST OF HIS KIND". Even after the long songwriting and arranging process I am still super excited with the new songs!"

Sabine:"Dear EB fans! As Lanvall already mentioned, the recordings to our new album are fully on and what I heard so far in the studio is more than promising. But this is only the beginning and it already sounds huge. So I am really burning to be behind the microphone soon to contribute my part. "DYNAMIND" seems to have a very special energy and will probably turn much upside down. Be prepared!"

In the course of the album recordings, EDENBRIDGE start a big new crowdfunding campaign. You can become part of the new album more extensive than ever!

Lanvall: „It is a tradition meanwhile to incorporate our fans in the production of our albums. We made unbelievably great experiences with our loyal and wonderful fans around the world during the last years!

In a music industry that gets harder and harder year by year, your crowdfunding support is an elemental part in creating the huge sounds we are used to invent.

Many of the packages we offer, proved themselves over the years. This goes from normal name sponsoring to personal dedications, handwritten lyric sheets and guitar tabs, a personal telephone call to larger packages. Come to England to visit me in the studio during the mix and have a listen to the album long before its release. Come to our hometown Linz (Austria) and have an exclusive typical Austrian dinner with us, cooked by Sabine and myself. Spend a whole sightseeing day with Sabine and me in Vienna, where we guide you through this great city, or become „Executive Producer“ of the new album!!!

Sabine: "I am looking forward to meet some of you again due to our crowdfunding campaign. I am already thanking you for your support and your trust, being part of it with your name. Your direct power ensures that we can keep our high production quality standards. So come on board and dive into the power of "DYNAMIND". Love, Sabine"

[​IMG]

2. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Giugno 2019

Uscita 25 Ottobre pe rSPV:

01. The Memory Hunter 05:02
    02. Live and Let Go 04:28
    03. Where the Oceans Collide 04:07
    04. The Other Side 04:48
    05. All Our Yesterdays 04:56
    06. The Edge of Your World 05:50
    07. Tauerngold 05:34
    08. What Dreams May Come 05:58
    09. The Last of His Kind 12:11
    10. Dynamind 02:12

[​IMG]

3. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Agosto 2019

Domani nuovo singolo e lyric video

[​IMG]

4. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

23 Agosto 2019

Singolo in streaming su spotify.

5. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

23 Agosto 2019

Qua il lyric video.

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

19 Settembre 2019

Domani nuovo singolo e video:

[​IMG]

7. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

20 Settembre 2019

8. maxthecat

maxthecat
    Expand Collapse
    The Great Oracle

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Settembre 2019

Formazione a 5? Seconda Chitarra o Tastierista? Visto che in studio fa tutto Lanvall in studio!

9. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Settembre 2019

Ormai è dieci anni che hanno un secondo chitarrista, nei (pochissimi) concerti ovviamente tastiera, orchestrazioni e orpelli vari tutto in base.

10. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

25 Ottobre 2019

Album in streaming su spotify.

11. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

2 Novembre 2020

THE CHRONICLES OF EDEN Part 2! Pre-Order Now!

On January 15, 2021 the new Double Best Of Album "THE CHRONICLES OF EDEN Part 2" will be released by Steamhammer/SPV. From now on you can pre-order the album handsigned in our webstore.

Part 2 is the quintessence of the studio albums 5-10 and again it was up to the fans to vote for their favorite tracks of each album. Creative mastermind/multi-instrumentalist Lanvall: „The voting was not a major surprise and is more or less identical to the songs, we would also have chosen. Therefore 4 tracks of each album could be covered along with some older all out of print bonus tracks.“
    As a surprise, there are 2 new recorded acoustic versions of the hits Higher (over 4 million views on You Tube) and Paramount featured, among the Easter Version 2020 of the song Dynamind, re-recorded by Sabine. Lanvall: „It was extreme fun to turn Higher into a nearly jazzy piano/vocal version showing a different side of us, formerly unknown. Paramount was one of the absolute fan favorites and so it was near to transform that song too and let it shine in a new light.“
    The atmospheric artwork was inspired by a vision, singer Sabine had, linking the spiritual awakening to a Aurora Borealis. Sabine: „After an own spiritual experience a couple of years ago and without an explainable reason, I felt a deep connection to the name Aurora. Subsequently I concerned myself with what the name stands for and relating it now to a heart quality, which might lead us to higher consciousness. Especially when there is a lot of negativity in the room, a possibility for transformation exists, through recognition and acceptance, respectively the self-responsibility for own feelings. Edenbridge always followed this path and especially now it is even more important to get into the own truthfulness.“
    The graphic direction of the cover artwork and booklet was again in the hands of drummer Johannes Jungreithmeier, who developed into the creative visual pole of the band since his entrance into the band in 2016. All tracks were produced by Lanvall and mixed by Threshold mastermind Karl Groom, with whom the band has been collaborating for 15 years now.
    CD 1
    1. HIGHER (3.51)
    2. ON THE OTHER SIDE (4.51)
    3. SHIANTARA (5.51)
    4. ALIGHT A NEW TOMORROW (3.53)
    5. UNTIL THE END OF TIME (4.35)
    6. SHADOWPLAY (5.24)
    7. THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL (12.16)
    8. DYNAMIND (Easter 2020 Version) (2.07) *previously unreleased
    9. BROTHERS ON DIAMIR (6.51)
    10.PARAMOUNT (Acoustic Version 2020) (3.39) *prev. unreleased
    11.TAUERNGOLD (5.36)
    12.THE BONDING (15.25)
    CD 2
    1. LIVE AND LET GO (4.30)
    2. MYSTIC RIVER (7.13)
    3. MYEARTHDREAM SUITE (For Guitar and Orchestra)(6.47)
    4. THE MOMENT IS NOW (4.23)
    5. SKYLINE'S END (5.31)
    6. THE MEMORY HUNTER (5.02)
    7. REMEMBER ME (3.38)
    8. INWARD PASSAGE (1.19)
    9. PARAMOUNT (4.21)
    10. HIGHER (Acoustic Version 2020) (4.40) *previously unreleased
    11.INTO A SEA OF SOULS (4.58)
    12.BON VOYAGE VAGABOND (5.52)
    13.ETERNITY (3.03)
    14.MYEARTHDREAM (12.37)

[​IMG]

12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

12 Febbraio 2021

13. Textures

Textures
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Febbraio 2021

Gli album usciti negli ultimi anni come sono?

14. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Febbraio 2021

Se vuoi prova l'ultimo, altrimenti i migliori rimangono The grand design e Myearthdream e puoi evitare tranquillamente tutto quello uscito dopo.

A maxthecat piace questo elemento.
  15. Textures

Textures
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

14 Febbraio 2021

Sì sì conosco i primi lavori ma mi ero fermato a "Solitaire". Degli ultimi zero proprio....

Condividi questa Pagina