1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Jorn Lande

Discussione in 'Hard Rock - AOR' iniziata da Joey Federer, 14 Aprile 2006.

1. Vince Summers

Vince Summers
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

Youtube oggigiorno è un ottimo mezzo per fare promozione. Chiunque può uploadare video, e chiunque li può guardare, e in qualsiasi momento. Molto meglio dei video in tv, se ci pensate bene.

2. ReunionDay

ReunionDay
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

Li avrà fatta tutti nello stesso posto in una giornata

A maxthecat e GegioSebastian piace questo messaggio.
  3. Zagreus

Zagreus
    Expand Collapse
    Sono un piangina

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

Guarda, parli con uno che il 99% della musica che ascolta oggi l'ha scoperta su Youtube, non ti darò certo torto.
    Però 'sta insistenza (cinque video per un album di cover, tra l'altro video bruttini su cui di certo non ci si è spremuti le meningi) è parecchio strana.

4. GegioSebastian

GegioSebastian
    Expand Collapse
    Banned
    BANNATO

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

va bene la promozione, ma a parte rari casi, NESSUNo fa per tutti i pezzi di un disco un video, tantomeno se un album di cover.

5. Vince Summers

Vince Summers
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

Sì ma infatti non nego che sia strano.. poi ormai una cosa che ho notato è che i video escono tutti insieme.. prima ci passavano mesi tra l'uno e l'altro.

6. GegioSebastian

GegioSebastian
    Expand Collapse
    Banned
    BANNATO

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Giugno 2016

si..mi sembra che di questo Lande ne faccia uscire tipo uno a settimana, che tra l'altro son pure parecchio bruttini e inutili come video.

tra l'altro, ho detto una cazzata: han fatto un botto di visualizzazioni (per lo standard del genere e della frontiers eh) i suoi video..quello di you're the voice, messo su ieri, ha gia fatto oltre 25.000 click. ora capisco perchè fa tutti 'sti video.

7. Engie

Engie
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Ottobre 2016

Da qualche giorno in fissa con Dracula, che ho recuperato da poco. Mamma mia che disco! Ora come ora gli darei 90-95 (impazzisco per i cori, i richiami musical e opera)! E' la cosa più vicina ai miei gusti dopo Meat Loaf, Avantasia e Savatage. Ne uscisse di più di roba così!

A Vince Summers piace questo elemento.
  8. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Dicembre 2016

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS - Karthus and his band Pentakill is back!
    Proud to announce that Pentakill II is in the works, and that new metal is coming your way.
    Like before I've been working closely with the great Riot Games team in LA, and this time around we are aiming for a full length album with Karthus as captain of the vocal ship.

It's great for an old rocker like myself to be a part of this modern gaming music world, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with such a great team of talented people.

This exciting development is not just about creating an original twist to the online gaming industry, but also about pioneering some groundbreaking new metal! The 2017 album release date is not decided yet, but songs from the album will be available online soon.

For those not familiar with Pentakill and League of Legends : League of Legends is the worlds most popular online game with visits of more than 100 million players every month. Pentakill is a virtual metal band within the game, and Karthus is not only a powerful warrior, but also the lead singer of the band. My job is to make Karthus the singer he is, and add the classic heavy rock element to his performance.

For now you can check out LIGHTBRINGER, one of the previous songs released under the "Pentakill" banner, by following this link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0

- Jorn

[​IMG]

9. Soulburner82

Soulburner82
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Gennaio 2017

Quest'oggi mi sono riascoltato "Symphonic" e "The Duke".
    Soprattutto "The Duke" lo trovo veramente bello. :sisi:

A alessio73 piace questo elemento.
  10. angus81

angus81
    Expand Collapse
    fight fire with spitfire

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Gennaio 2017

scusa se mi permetto,ma rtu ascolti quella roba che è ottima cosa e non conosci o mi ascolti i magnum,che gli avantasia se esistono devono buona parte a loro

11. Engie

Engie
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Gennaio 2017

No no, li conosco. On a storyteller's night lo ritengo perfetto, ma li altri due dischi famosi VIgilante e Wings of Heaven non mi hanno detto molto quando li ascoltai. Mi sembrò un sound diverso, e complessivamente mi piacquero poco. Da lì mi fermai...

12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

3 Febbraio 2017

"RAINBOW IN THE DARK" MUSIC VIDEO
    I will be uploading a never-before-released music video for "Rainbow In the Dark" next week. The video is starring my young nephew who loves rock'n roll!
    I've been sitting on the footage for some time, as we never got to do a final edit in time for the release of the "Heavy Rock Radio" album last year. Looking very much forward to share it with you. I wish you all a Happy New Year, with lots of rock and good health in 2017!
    - Jorn

13. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Febbraio 2017

Il video di Rainbow in the dark.

14. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

5 Aprile 2017

Toh, una nuova uscita con musicisti prelevati dai gruppi sotto Frontiers:

Easily one of the greatest rock singers of the 21st century, Norway's very own giant Viking warrior Jorn Lande’s vocals are resoundingly strong once again on his ninth original studio album, “Life on Death Road”! This absolutely brilliant new album sees Lande attacking the microphone with rejuvenated vigor, accompanied by a new band and a bigger and stronger sound.

Life On Death Road” was not an easy album to make as it took several months of hard work for the songwriting vision to come together. Jorn needed to take the music to a new level to push the concept of the band further than it has ever gone before. The result is a record that is deep, strong, full of groove and powerful with anthemic songs aplenty! Songs like "Man Of The 80's", "Love Is The Remedy", "Life On Death Road", and "Hangman's Robe" capture the essence of Jorn as a singer, songwriter and lyricist.

The album also marks the debut of a new lineup of very experienced and gifted musicians around the Norwegian singer. On bass is Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner, Kiske/Somerville) who needs virtually no introduction to European heavy metal fanatics. On keyboards and production is Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints), who already joined JORN for the recording of his last covers album, “Heavy Rock Radio” and was the glue that helped Jorn to create the feel and the direction for the new album. Francesco Iovino (Primal Fear) is on drums and Alex Beyrodt (Primal Fear, Voodoo Circle) handles guitar. Truly a recipe for a roaring success!

Jorn had no desire to do "just another" JORN record. The aim was to do the best record possible and it took almost two years of writing, arranging, and producing before wrapping this all up. The performances are thunderous across the board and you can hear the urgency of these songs in Jorn's singing!

Jorn's catalogue is getting too long to include in brief overviews and his innovative and creative skills as a vocalist and music visionary have led to him selling millions of albums worldwide while being a frequent entrant on sales charts around the world including Billboard. Worth a mention here though are his years fronting German based Masterplan, whom he recorded three albums with. Claimed to be the biggest selling Norwegian musical export since the pop band A-Ha, Jorn continues his rock crusade and there are no signs of him slowing down and “Life on Death Road” is a magnificent testament to his abilities!

Tracklisting:

Life On Death Road; Hammered To The Cross (The Business); Love Is The Remedy; Dreamwalker; Fire To The Sun; Insoluble Maze (Dreams In The Blindness); I Walked Away; The Slippery Slope (Hangman's Rope); Devil You Can Drive; The Optimist; Man Of The 80's; Blackbirds.

JORN are:

Jorn Lande – Vocals
    Alex Beyrodt - Guitars
    Mat Sinner – Bass
    Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards
    Francesco Iovino – Drums

Produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio

Release date: 06/02/2017

[​IMG]

A alessio73 piace questo elemento.
  15. jesse_pinkman

jesse_pinkman
    Expand Collapse
    Quando espande espande, ma è gallinaceo (cit.)

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

5 Aprile 2017

Nulla di fatto a tavolino insomma :lookaround:

Condividi questa Pagina