1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

The Murder Of My Sweet

Discussione in 'Heavy Metal' iniziata da Wakka, 9 Maggio 2009.

1. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

22 Novembre 2009

2. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

2 Dicembre 2009

Online il sito ufficiale.
    E' possible ascoltare la canzone Another Dawn, fatta apposta per i visitatori del sito (secondo Flores, io dico una canzone scartata), che non sarà contenuta nell'album.

3. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

20 Gennaio 2010

4. Daniele "dani66" D'Adamo

Daniele "dani66" D'Adamo
    Expand Collapse
    Redazione
    Membro dello Staff

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

20 Gennaio 2010

Urgh!!!

Ehm... non ho nemmeno cercato questo topic dato che mi sembrava che la band fosse poco conosciuta; così ho messo il link al topic generico...

Anche perché avevo cercato solo in heavy...

Comunque... bella figura! :sadic:

Vabbè... però - finalmente - qualcosa di originale nei nostri piatti da buongustai :happy:

P.S.: sposto in heavy per coerenza con la rece

5. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Gennaio 2010

Eh, all'epoca sbagliai sezione, maledetti Flores, Andreas e Palmqvist.

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Maggio 2010

Hey Guys!

Some GREAT news:
    We are happy and honored to announce that we are going to be part of the Baltic song contest festival/Östersjö festivalen filmed live here in Sweden (Karlshamn) in July! It’s an awesome event that is filmed and broadcast to most Baltic countries.
    The festival is headlined by "Europe".

The Östersjöfestivalen is Swedish for the Karlshamn Baltic Festival, a large annual event in Karlshamn, Sweden. This is the biggest free festival in southern Sweden and takes place in mid July every year. The event attracts a quarter million visitors annually!!!!
    So that is some awesome news! We are going to be seen all over ..Europe.. and what better promotion than to be playing for 250.000 visitors? And god knows how many television viewers?????
    Check out all info here: www.ostersjofestivalen.se/

We have to give special thanks to all who made this possible, Thanks Siss! ;-)

Anyway, we are waiting for some other big news and confirmation on other gigs but for now here are some news regarding the new single!!! ;-)

On May 17th Frontiers will be releasing the new THE MURDER OF MY SWEET single entitled “Tonight”.
    The commercial release will be digital only. The tracklisting includes the song “Tonight” included on the album and the 2 non-album tracks “Shivers Down My Spine” and “Another Dawn”
    The single will be available for download on every major site such as: Mtv.com, Itunes.com and Amazon.com
    Check it out!!

We are preparing ourselves to enter the studio in late September for a follow up. Me and Daniel Flores have written some amazing new songs that will blow away everything we have done in the past, we have 8 news songs and as soon Daniel is done with the production of Jan Johansen’s” www.janjohansen.com new album “En ny bild av mig” (Witch BTW is an amazing album if you ask me, I’ve heard some:-)) we are entering the studio to make you a great follow up that will rock your socks off!!

As you already have seen, the international media have given us such praise it’s amazing, they called us Sweden’s PREMIER FEMALE fronted band and in the States the reviews have been nothing but PHENOMENAL! I’m still doing interviews in the states over the phone and skype, yes really!!! Over three months of Interviews and promotion, I got to give some praise to Frontiers and their American partners for a great job done, it’s exhausting but allot of fun as I get to speak with so many cool people. I think it’s over 150 interviews to date… and that’s only me, Daniel has done allot of interviews too so, what can I say? Just KEEP EM COMING’!!!
    A new T-shirt will be available soon together with some accessories. More news on that soon!

Shows:
    Ok, last show went great together with Saint demons and next gig is Rockweekend and then we are off to Karlshamn I can’t wait!!! It’s going to be 5 days of the best times, I’m soooooo looking forward to this and if any of you guys are in Sweden then come by and say hi and rock out with us!
    Kisses,
    Angelica

7. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

20 Settembre 2011

[h=4]The Murder of My Sweet signs with AFM Records. [/h]
    We are glad to announce that The Murder of My Sweet is starting a new collaboration for the upcoming album with the German label AFM Records. The members of the band and the representatives from AFM joined up at the Wacken Open Air festival where TMOMS played to sign the contract.
    "We feel that we are in excellent care with these guys and that they have the right channels to get our music out there" says Angelica Rylin. "We are stronger than ever both musically and as a band and AFM is absolutely the right label to take us up to the next level" continues Daniel Flores.
    The Murder of My Sweet's second album following the debut Divanity is soon to be done and the aim is a late winter or an early spring release.

8. alessio73

alessio73
    Expand Collapse
    Banned
    BANNATO

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

20 Settembre 2011

bene bene :happy:
    l'album d'esordio è davvero bello;)

9. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Settembre 2011

Nel frattempo però han cambiato bassista e chitarrista.

10. alessio73

alessio73
    Expand Collapse
    Banned
    BANNATO

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

21 Settembre 2011

ah si? :lol:
    va be, niente di tragico, basta che sia rimasta lei e lui:)

11. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Giugno 2012

Manco me n'ero accorto.
    Han fatto in tempo a far uscire un singolo
    [​IMG]

e l'album il 25 Maggio.
    [​IMG]
    1. Armageddon
    2. Fallen
    3. Unbreakable
    4. I Dare You
    5. Violently Peaceful
    6. Meant to Last Foreve
    7. Idolize
    8. Kind of Lousy
    9. The One
    10. Resurrection
    11. Waiting for the 27th (Booh Prologue)
    12. Black September
    13. Phantom Pain

ed il video di Unbreakable.

La line-up al momento è
    [​IMG]
    Teddy Westlund - basso
    Daniel Flores - batteria
    Angelica Rylin - voce
    Christopher Vetter -chitarra

Andreas Lindhal come tastierista ma non ho ben capito se ha lasciato dopo le registrazioni.

Ultima modifica: 10 Giugno 2012
  12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

23 Maggio 2013

17 maggio
    The first tunes of our third album "Beth out of Hell" is finally down. Daniel Totally blew me away the other day when showing it to me! This new and wonderful journey has officially begun! /Angelica

13. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
  14. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Marzo 2015

Patrik Janson, ex Platitude, nuovo bassista.

15. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

16 Giugno 2015

We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of The Murder Of My Sweet's “Beth Out of Hell” on August 21, 2015! You can pre-order the album on Amazon.com/Amazon Music now: Redirecting...

Check out an EPK for the album here: https://youtu.be/Ru-fYNCnkoI

The Murder of My Sweet is a Swedish cinematic metal band founded in 2007 by drummer and producer Daniel Flores. The music is inspired by movie scores, film noir storytelling and bands like Queen, Electric Light Orchestra and Genesis, presented with a modern twist and heavy sounding production.

In 2009, The Murder of My Sweet released their debut album, “Divanity” with Italian label Frontiers Music Srl and received swift, genuine praise from media around the world. Much of the praise was directed at the heavy orchestrations and Angelica Rylin’s strong, soaring vocals. Their first single, “Bleed me Dry”, reached a peak position of #14 on the Swedish international singles chart.

In the summer of both 2010 and 2011 the band toured in Sweden, France and Germany and played at festivals like Sweden Rock Festival, Rock Weekend, Weekend Festival Baltic, Raismes Fest and Wacken Open Air. The darker Nordic months were spent in the studio where Flores and Rylin worked on the follow up album “Bye, Bye Lullaby”released in 2012. On that album, original members Flores and Rylin were joined by Christopher Vetter on guitars and Teddy Westlund on bass. The album featured guest spots from some of Sweden’s premiere metal musicians: Jesper Stromblad (In Flames), Peter Wichers (Soilwork) and Fredrik Akesson (Opeth). The album saw the band move in a direction similar to successful single, "Bleed me Dry", except for the last three songs that were written to be a teaser for a third album that had already begun to grow in the minds of Rylin and Flores and would eventually become "Beth Out of Hell".

After almost three years of silence, The Murder of My Sweet return with a new album which promises to be darker and heavier than the first two and is described by Flores as “an apocalyptic love story between good and evil”. The album features voice actors, a children's choir and a new bass player in Patrik Janson (Platitude). “Beth Out of Hell” offers the symphonic and cinematic elements the band is now well known for and will surely please fans of the first two albums.

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET

Angelica Rylin: lead and background vocals
    Daniel Flores: drums, keyboards
    Christopher Vetter: guitars
    Patrik Janson: bass guitar

[​IMG]

A alessio73 piace questo elemento.

Condividi questa Pagina