Enforced: online il video del nuovo singolo ‘Malignance’
Comunicato stampa (Century Media Records Italy):
Gli ENFORCED pubblicheranno il nuovo album “Kill Grid” il prossimo 12 marzo, il primo disco su Century Media Records. La crossover metal band americana pubblica il videoclip ufficiale del secondo singolo “Malignance”, disponibile a questo link: https://youtu.be/
Disponibili da oggi i preorder di “Kill Grid” nei seguenti formati: https://enforced.lnk.to/
- 100 x olive green LP+CD via CM Distro onlineshop
- 200 x clear LP+CD via CM Distro wholesale and onlineshop
- 200 x bright gold LP+CD via EMP and Coretex Records
- 200 x red LP+CD via the Band
- black LP+CD
- In the US the black LP comes without a CD
- Digital AlbumLa crossover band di Richmond, Virginia, formata nel 2017 con alle spalle due demo è pronta a presentare il seguito del full length “At The Walls”, pubblicato a metà 2019. “Kill Grid” è stato registrato da Bob Quirk (Memory Loss, Misled Youth) e mixato e masterizzato da Arthur Rizk (Power Trip, Cavalera Conspiracy)Disponibile l’artwork a cura del leggendario Joe Petagno (Motörhead, Vitriol):
Knox Colby (vocals) explains: “’Malignance’ is about being on the wrong side of history, being led down the path of an ideology built on hatred and violence, only to end up with a bullet in your stomach. The lyrics about-face towards the end of the song and try to shake you out of it. Wake up, get a grip, understand and accept that you’re wrong. The chorus was inspired by a World War 2 prisoner-of-war torture tactic I read about. Soldiers who were captured were forced to smell the bodies of their friends and comrades, which became this strange introspective psychological torture that fit the narrative I was writing.” Guitarist Will Wagstaff dives deeper into the music: “This song has an older Slayer type of vibe to me, maybe ‘Show No Mercy’/’Haunt the Chapel’ era. This is a pure crossover song, ala Exodus/early Testament/Slayer. We knew we wanted to keep it fast for most of the song and it ended up coming together organically during a practice.”
Informed by an incredible cross-section of extremes—from thrash and punk to death metal and hardcore—the emergent outfit drop a nine-song cluster-bomb of thrashing death on apathetic times. Formed in Richmond in 2017 out of shreds of disbanded hardcore and punk bands, ENFORCED quickly found their calling between the undying support of regional punk/hardcore scenes and their respective record collections.
“Kill Grid” came together over a two-year period while ENFORCED were marauding halls and dive bars across the East Coast and Canada. Indeed, inspiration came from different directions, but playing live with bands like Sacred Reich, Red Death, Iron Reagan, All Out War, and Integrity shaped what was to come out of the Richmonders.